Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tense

Simple Present

Simple Past

Simple Future

I study English everyday.

Two years ago, I studied English in America

If you are having problems, I will help you study English.

 
 

I'm going to study English next year.

Present Continuous

Past Continuous

Future Continuous

I am studying
English now.

I was studying English when

you called yeaterday.

I will be studying english when you arrive tonight.

 
 

I'm going to be studying English when you arrive tonight.

Present Perfect

Past Perfect

Future Perfect

I have studied English in several different countries.

I had studied a little English before I moved to the U.S.

I will have studied every tense by the time I finish this course.

 
 

I'm going to have studied every tense by the time I finish this course.

Present Perfect Continuous

Past Perfect Continuous

Future Perfect Continuous

I have been studying English for ten years.

I had been studying English for ten years before I moved to the U.S.

I will have been studying English for over three hours by the time you arrive.

 
 

I'm going to have been
studying English for over three hours by the time you arrive.

No comments: